Overlook At Sixes - Canton, GA
$ 330,000 -
2009 - 2011
New Homes Available
Overlook At Sixes
BridgeMill Athletics Club
Designed by Desmond Muirhead, BridgeMill was masterfully carved into the rolling terrain and plays to 7,110 yards from the
championship tees. Opened in late 1998 as one of the most well-balanced tests of golf in Atlanta, the par-72 layout, with five
sets of tees and a variety of landscapes, BridgeMill does not overemphasize any one aspect of the game. Touting a true island
green, BridgeMill's 16th is one of the most recognized holes in Atlanta.
Click On Above Images To Enlarge
BridgeMill Athletic Club includes one of Georgia's most comprehensive practice facilities, a separate
short-game practice area, and a full-time Director of Instruction to develop programs and clinics who was
voted Georgia's top instructor in 2001.
Click On Above Images To Enlarge
Junior Golf Academy. - The Junior Golf Academy continues to focus on the growth and development of Junior Golfers.
The Summer session includes 6-9 hole play days and lesson days. Instruction will take place on the driving range,
chipping greens, putting greens, and golf course.
Adult Golf Academy. Experience ~ Technology ~ Proven Success. - The BridgeMill Golf Academy's instructors can help
all players improve their game. They offer a wide variety of teaching programs and golf schools that utilize the newest
techniques and latest technology. The BridgeMill Golf Academy offers individual and group instruction for all ages and abilities,
special beginner programs, on-course instruction and custom club fitting. All of our instructors are PGA members.
FULL FAMILY GOLF MEMBERSHIP
* Unlimited Complimentary Green Fees
* 14-day Advance Tee Time Reservations
* HMS Passport Golf Privileges (see below)
* Complimentary Range Privileges
* Georgia State Golf Association Membership and Handicap Services
* Special Pricing on Golf Shop Merchandise and Lessons
* Preferred Guest Fee for Golf
* "Complete Your Foursome" Pass
* Member-Guest Play Days
* Monthly Golf Events and Family Golf Nights
* Complimentary Club Fitting
* Loft & Lie Assessment and Adjustment
* 3-day Advance Tennis Court Reservations
* BridgeMill League Tennis Teams
* Monthly "Round-Robin" Tournament
* 10 Tennis Guest Passes per year
Fitness, Pool & Recreation Privileges
* Special Pricing on Personal Training sessions
* Complimentary "Introduction to the Fitness Center"
* Unlimited Use of Fitness Equipment
* 5 Fitness Center Guest Passes per year
* Access to the Pool
* 10 Complimentary Pool Guest Passes per year
* Use of the playground, volleyball/basketball courts, putt-putt course, and Pavilion
HMS Passport Program
The hardest decision that Golf Members at HMS facilities have on Friday night is where to play on Saturday morning!
Whether it’s the "guys or girls" renting a Cabin for a 90-hole marathon weekend of golf, or a quick 9-holes at the
course next door, the HMS Passport program is an exciting and unique benefit for Golf Members of HMS Golf facilities.
From Houston to Pinehurst to Atlanta, HMS Golf is actively expanding its portfolio of managed and
owned properties. The Passport Program does not grant membership privileges at other HMS facilities,
but it does allow golf members to play other affiliated courses at tremendously reduced rates, while
also providing an active calendar of intra-Club events, tournaments, and unique dining experiences.
HMS PASSPORT CLUBS AND COURSES
BridgeMill Athletic Club Canton, GA
Callahan Links Golf Club Canton, GA
The Club at Canyon Ridge Rising Fawn, GA
Deercroft Golf Club Pinehurst, NC
Greenwood Country Club Greenwood, SC
Lake Arrowhead Golf Club Waleska, GA
Sienna Plantation Golf Club Houston, TX
Southbridge Golf Club Savannah, GA
Towne Lake Hills Golf Club Atlanta, GA
West Pines Golf Club Atlanta, GA
- All Tee Times must be booked through the Golf Staff at the "Home" Club.
- Passport rate is available only if tee time is reserved in advance.
- Passport rate is $25 ($35 at BridgeMill and Canyon Ridge) and includes
greens fee, cart fee,
range access (limit 1 bag per golfer) and applicable sales tax.
- Privileges are available at any time, excluding Holidays and before
1:00pm on Saturday and Sunday at
BridgeMill Athletic Club and The Canyon Ridge Club.
- Participating facilities and access may change at any time without prior
Information Approximated & Updated Periodically. Not Warranted.
Disclaimers & Notices.
All commissions are negotiable and are not prescribed by law. We offer various different Listing Plans. Restrictions and Conditions may apply to Plans and Program. If you already have Broker Representation, then this is not a solicitation. All information deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. Equal Housing Opportunity Corporation. All rights reserved Markcorp Worldwide Inc. Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia. 2019 ©. Enquiries call T/Free: 1-866-629-8463.